Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 28, 2009

Christmas Joy!

I am so happy that our Christmas went so well. I was worried all month long that I wouldn't have everything done, that I wouldn't be feeling well or that I could possibly be MIA as a mom because this little girl might choose to come that day. Luckily everything went perfect. I am so glad that I can share the magic of Christmas with my kids and that I am able to see the sparkle in thier eyes as they get excited about Jesus' birthday and the joy of all of the festivities. I am so thankful to my sister for having the brilliant idea to do cookies for Santa on Wed. afternoon with all the cousins. I am so happy that we made it to both family celebrations on Christmas Eve and that we were able to share this special time with all of our family. It is hard balancing the families at times, but always worth the effort. Here is a little bit of our Christmas morning. My kids are such good sleepers that we ended up waking them up at 9:30 because I couldn't stand to wait any longer. I think I get a bit of that from my dad, I always remember him being sooo excited for us to wake up and see what we got from Santa.

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones