September 13, 2009
New hair cut
My mom knows exactly what I need to turn thirty, a new haircut. I got out of my house for a couple of hours yesterday and I get my hair colored and cut short. I will post a picture as soon as I get one. It is so nice to be able to look young and put together to start this new faze of my life "my thirties" YUCK! I know it is just a number, but I am really feeling this one. Where did my twenties go? a couple of years in Argentina and then 6 married it just doesn't all add up:) My only comfort is that all of my friends are already there or are really close behind. Come on Pam get it together and put on a happy face thirty is not going to beat you. Like I said at least I have cute hair now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment