So we had our Ultrasound today and found out that our little nudger is a sweet baby girl. We were thrilled to see that she is healthy and that everything looked great. She is measuring about 5 days earlier than our due date on 01/10/2010, but they are keeping our due date the same for now. We all know sometimes babies are a bit bigger or smaller than "Normal".
Tommy didn't seem too upset about his prediction being wrong, however we did have to tell him several times today that it is not a brother but a sister in mama's tummy. He did tell me right before bed time that he is going to be the best big brother ever. I for one am jealous of this little one since I always wanted a big brother of my own.
She is a kicker and Danny even felt her moving the other day. He didn't even feel the twins until they were much bigger. I guess we are going to have to get her in to soccer:)
I am excited to have a pretty little girl again and be able to dress her in all of the cute clothes and show her off. I am not excited, however about the dramatics that surly come with girls. Tommy is so Mellow most of the time and my girls just aren't. They are little spit fires. I can't complain too much cause I know exactly where they get it from. It will be fun to see if she looks like Melody or Miranda or if she looks totally different.
If you have name suggestions please let me know. I do not like to use the names that are popular or too "made up" either. I don't really care of it is an "M" name, but Kelli seems to think I need to stick with that since all of the Hoesch Grand-daughters are "M" names. I really didn't do that on purpose with the first two it just turned out that way.
August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















3 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that everything looks healthy and that you get this new fun in your life! Your little boy will be like Ben... all sisters and one Beano! :)
Here's some M names - just for the fun of it.
Mieka - Dutch Derivative of Maria
Madison
Marissa
Megan
Mieka Catherine would be so cute!
Madison Aleen is also sweet.
Marissa Nicole would be great too.
The name that I saw with Megan was Hope.
Megan Hope Hansen - had kind of a ring to it.
Anyway some names to start you thinking.
Love you tons,
Mom
Mallory
Macey
Post a Comment