So I know that I stink at blogging, but here goes an update.
We have been potty training for the past two and a half weeks and I am extremely happy to say that the twins have been doing wonderfully. I am so excited to be diaper free for a few months before the new baby comes. They have had a few accidents, but really they are so minimal. I thought I was a failure at potty training after it all went so badly with Melody, but I have taken a new less stressful approach. I think I pressured Melody too soon and made her all stressed out about it. I do not want to have a re-play of that experience so I have just told the twins that if they want to be big kids they can be by going potty, but that if they don't want to they don't have to. Poor Melody has been my guinea pig in this mothering business and sadly has had a few bumps in the road. I love her sooo much.
I am feeling a tad bit better lately, any improvement is much appreciated. I am still very tired and I still throw up at least once a day, but I have not been throwing up all day long. I have been able to eat more often and thus keep a lot of the nausea in check. I think this is as good as I can hope for. I have been feeling a lot of kicking in the late afternoons and it is nice to know that so far so good as far as the baby's health.
Danny has started a Metallica cover band with some of his old buds from Guitar Center. They have already learned about 8 songs and are practicing every Thursday night. I will let everyone know as soon as they get a gig to preform live cause I know he would appreciate the support. He is so awesome it amazes me. He learns the songs so quickly and he plays them better than the original in most cases. From what Danny says that is not hard since he says James Hetfield isn't really that spectacular. He says he is a good writer, but not so hot in preforming. All of you Metallica fans need not get offended as he loves their music, and wouldn't be in a band if that weren't the case.
August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment