So I know it has been an eternity since I have posted, but truly I have an excuse this time. I am now 14 weeks in to a new pregnancy. We are expecting a new little member of our family to join us in January. Our due date is 01/12/2010. We have had an ultrasound and it is ONE healthy baby (yeah for one and not twins:). I have been sick, as usual and also VERY TIRED, not usual for me. I have not had much energy for much of anything. I am getting my house cleaned and my children cleaned and fed every day, but most days that is about all I can do. This blogging thing has seemed like a big task. I am however feeling a slight reprieve from the throwing up down from about 4-6 times a day to around 2. This is a marked improvement. I am still tired, but any improvement is very good news.
We are very excited to complete our little family. We are happy that all of our children will be pretty close in age so that hopefully they will all always be friends. We are sort of hoping for a boy just to make the room logistics work a little more smoothly, also so that Tommy can have a brother, but of course we are most looking forward to a healthy baby and a healthy birth. We would welcome a girl as happily as we would welcome a boy.
Other news, The twins will be Three years old on the 20th of this month. It is so crazy to think that they are going to be so old. Three was a difficult age for most of the children I know so I am hoping that it is a good age for them. They have both been so easy for me and such good kids. Melody had a hard time with three. Four has been much more fun for both of us. We are planning a fun party for them at Wheeler Farm. They love the farm. Plus it will not be at my house so I will not have the mess here.
July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















5 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting for you both!
Congratulations Pam!! That is very exciting. I just had #4 11 days ago, and we got lucky with 2 girls and 2 boys. I hope you get feeling better, and have a wonderful pregnancy!
Congratulations! I hope the sickness goes away soon!!!
Hey I found your blog through Patti's. Congrats on #4 that will be very fun for you guys!
Take Care
Amber
Congrats! Very exciting! I hope you're feeling better. Please keep us posted! XOXO
Post a Comment