So we are leaving tomorrow for our girls vacation and I have so many things to get done I can't even breath. I am also exhausted and overwhelmed. So I thought taking a little break to blog really quick would be a nice reprieve. I am nervous about leaving my kids and hubby to their own devices.
I guess this will be a good experience for all of us. I don't think I will want to go on too many trips without my hubby and kids, but it will be nice to be carefree and easy living for a week. I am super excited.
May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
Your little family will be fine - so will you! This will be a great experience and bonding time for daddy and his kids and they will all appreciate mommy a lot more when we get back! I too am excited to spend some quality time with my kids; I know we will have a wonderful and relaxing vacation. Take a deep breath and make lots of lists!
Love you tons,
Mom
Post a Comment