Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 29, 2009

Punkie Poo

Miranda Rhoads (aka Punkie Poo)

Furthest Left Me (aka Pam Bam)

Whenever anyone askes Miranda what her name is she proudly says "My name is Punkie Poo" The looks of utter confusion on the askers face is usually a riot. I tried to explain to her that she could say her name is Randi and the we call her Punkie Poo, but she just gave me one of her whatever mom eye rolls and laughed. Oh she is just the cutest little punkie poo and I can't say anything about her little attitude cause I know she gets it from her mom. She is my little mini-me and I just love her to death.





No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones