Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 27, 2009

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Today we went to the store to get Danny some birthday presents. He is going to be turning 31 on Friday and we needed to get his presents taken care of. After the shopping I decided that since my kids were pretty good at the store they deserved to go to the park. When we got there it was super windy. Luckily we had our Elmo kite in the van so we broke it out and we got it up in one try. All of the kids got a chance to fly it by themselves and they all chased the kites tail as it diped and turned in the air. I really like it when something so impromtu goes so well. It is so nice that my kids are able to play together and that we have so much fun. I sure love being thier mommy:)

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones