On Thursday morning I went in to the dentist to have my two wisdom teeth removed. The things grew in seven years ago when I was in Argentina on my mission. I know what you are thinking.. you are supposed to have your wisdom teeth removed before you go right? Well my former dentist was under some delusion that my wisdom teeth would never come in and that they would never cause a problem. Wrong!! Not only do they come in on my mission causing me extreme discomfort and distracting me from the Lord's work, but since then they have been nothing but a pain. They are hard to floss, brush and get food out from behind. Brushing them always caused me gagging fits. They also began growing in sideways so that the bottom of the teeth rubbed against my cheek and jaw causing me even more pain. Finally we had money in our FSA so I went in and had it done. It has been painful and irritating, but I am happy to have them out. I am hoping to get feeling better soon so that I can take care of everyone else. below is a pic of the day I got them out. My cheeks are just barley swollen.




















No comments:
Post a Comment