Today one of Danny's best childhood friends came home from active duty from Afghanistan. We were invited to go and welcome him home at the SLAB or Salt Lake Air Base. It was so cool to be out there as the plane flew in and landed right in front of us and then a big group of solders poured out to their waiting families and friends. All I have to say is thank heavens he is home and thank heavens we have men and women willing to go so far from home for so long to protect our country and our freedoms. Welcome Home Uncle Beau!!!
I am a mom of four kids; Melody is 5 and the twins, Tommy and Randi are 3. We just welcomed a new little girl in January, her name is Maddalyn. I am a stay at home mom and I love it. Life is good. My husband, Danny, works for WISE and is a great and fun dad. He loves guitars and computers.
1 comment:
haha you know what funny i have a friend with he same name
Post a Comment