Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 5, 2009

Melody's Dance Class

We enrolled Melody in Dance starting 2009. We got her in to the same class that MaKayla has been taking for a couple of years now so that she would not be alone and this week was the observation week. Well Melody just couldn't really get passed the fact that we were there to see her. She looks super cute in her dance clothes, but she was not attentive as she should have been. My consolation is that Kelli said the Kayla was pretty much the same way when she came the first time. Tommy and Rani couldn't quite get settled and were very upset that they were not allowed to go and dance too. Sp I am going to be getting a babysitter for the twins on next observation day and I am not going to pull my camera out until the very end, hopefully this will help her out. I am so proud of Melody and all that she has accomplished these last few months. She is finally potty trained!!! Which was a very hard road for both of us. And she has become my little helper instead of destroyer. She has been rewarded with being treated more as a "big girl" by being able to go to dance class, Sunbeams, and soon school. I can't believe she is going to be four next month! I love her so much and I want her to succeed so badly.

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones