I guess it's my turn to be tagged:
5 Quirky things about me:
1: I bite my fingernails (Yuck)
2: I guess it's a family thing, but I can't stand for my kids to be dirty either. My husband gets so irritated with me over it.
3: I can't spell to save my life. If it weren't for spell check I would be doomed (you worm:)
4: I almost always have a song playing in my head. I am my own ipod.
5: I pick my kids noses for them. I can not stand seeing boogies in their noses. I guess it goes back to me being grossed out by other people's kids before I had my own. I want everyone to think they are as cute as they are.
I tag: anyone who hasn't already been tagged...
December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
hey pam it is Natalie!!!
i hope you have an amazing Christmas!!
love you
-DALLY
Post a Comment