Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 8, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!




Without snow it doesn't feel like the Christmas season, but today it has been snowing all day and it is finally sticking. I hope it continues through the month so that we can have a white Christmas. I told Melody that Santa wouldn't come until it snows and now she has been asking me all day if Santa is coming. Yeah Santa is coming!!!!! I am thrilled that she really sems to be grasping not only the magic part of the season but also that we are celebtating Jesus' birth and she always tells me that she loves Jesus. Now I understand why my dad was always so excited on Christmas morning.


No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones