Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 6, 2008

Loving Playlists

OK,
So I am a huge geek but I have just discovered the wonder and fun of making a play list of my very own. I do not own an iPod or anything else that would have required me to download songs before. Ans lets just face it I have been in another world for the past 2 years. I have been in mommy land. Although I love music and I love finding new music that I enjoy I have not had a whole lot of time for myself and by myself in order to discover the fun that can be had on a computer these days. I hope that you all enjoy my music as much as I do. I have set it to play Halloween songs for the rest of this month and I have already started an all Christmas Play list so stay tunes for those gems. I have a lot of songs that I heard a lot while I was on my mission in stores, taxis, playing on the street and pretty much everywhere. Although I was good and I didn't intentionally listen to worldly music on my mission I just can't keep my ears from perking up whenever they hear a good melody. You may not enjoy the Argentine Cumbia beat as much as I do, but for me it is pure nostalgia. I have always loved music and I just know it is thanks to my mom for installing a love for good music since I was very young. You will also find a lot of Show Tunes in my list and although I prefer singing those it still reminds me of being on stage in the spotlight whenever I hear a good one. So hopefully you will all enjoy the music. I guess if I am not that great at keeping my Blog updated at least you can hear a good tune whenever you check in to see that I haven't written AGAIN!

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones