Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 3, 2008

The Big Decision has been made...

Yes the big decision that we all must face year after year has been faced and made....



My kids have decided what they want to be for Halloween! Few! Actually I decided what Tommy and Miranda are going to be, but Melody decided all by herself. Melody is going to be a gorgeous black Kitty cat. We got her costume last night with a lot of help from aunt Kells (thanks) She doesn't want to take it off. I have convinced her to get dressed today in something other than her costume, but I am sure we will have the same problem every single day from now until Halloween.


Tommy is going to be a red Dragon and Miranda is a going to be a Flower. I am excited that I am so far ahead this year and that I am not going to be scrambling for costumes at the last minute. I am also excited because this is the first year that Melody has really been excited about a Holiday and I just know that will make it even more fun for the whole family.

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones