Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 2, 2008

Five Years and still in love


Danny and I are celebrating our five year anniversary this week. It is so crazy to think that five years has gone by since we got married. At the same time we have done a lot in these five years. We have three beautiful children and happy home in West Jordan and we have a mini-van. I guess life doesn't get much better than this.



I just want to express how much I love Danny. He is such a loving and supportive companion. Where I lack he makes up for me and vise a versa. We are not perfect but we are striving for perfection together. He is such a fun and loving daddy. Our children are so blessed to have a daddy that loves to play with them so much. It is pretty much his favorite pass time. He is so talented and he amazes me every day with his gift of music. He is humble and caring. He treats me like the princess he says I am and he never makes me feel unloved or un-needed. We make mistakes, but we are both very good at communicating with one another and working out our disagreements and struggles. I am so excited that I get to spend eternity with him and our family if we keep striving for our eternal goals and working on repentance and progression.






1 comment:

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary We love you!

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones