Alright so here is my testimonial on how badly I stink at Blogging. It is true that I really don'y have any excuse other than the fact that I stink at it. My kids are great and are always doing note worthy things, but I am terrible at writning them down. So here is a catch up of the last month or so.
Melody is FINALLY Potty Trained!!!!
It is big news for us. We have been working on it for over a year and finally she is out of diapers. She still has her accidents like all kids do, but she is doing so well that I hardly even have to remind her to go anymore. She earned a new playhouse by being a big girl and going on the potty and not in her panties. We have been assembling, painting and perfecting the darn thing for 4 days now and it still isn't done. We are painting it Pink with White trim and as soon as it is done I promise I will post a picture. We decided a month ago not to send her to Pre-School this year for fear of her having accidents durring school. Because we are too late for enrollment we are going to be getting her involved with some other activities in order to get her used to socializing and such for school. It is hard to beilive that she is 31/2 and that she will be starting Kindergarten in 2 years.
Tommy and Randi have finally decieded that they are two. They were such angels for so long I have been shocked to find them stuffing the toilet with toilet paper or ripping books to shreds, but it's not like I havn't dealt with this faze before. Anyone who knows Melody knows that she could give any terrible two year old a run for thier money, but because they are twins they seem to play off of each other and where one alone probably wouldn't get in to this kind of trouble the two of them together can think up all sorts of mischiff. It's just a good thing they are so stinkin' cute. Another good thing is that they still love thier naps so I get a good 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours of a break a day when it is just me and Melody. Melody decided that she was done with naps at about the age of 2 so it is nice that these two have decided that they will still nap for me. Hopefully we can get another year of naps in before they decide they are done.





















No comments:
Post a Comment