Ok I have never been one of those parents that believed I should treat my kids like animals and put them on a leash, that is until today....
I went grocery shopping today, alone, by myself, with all three of my kids. BIG MISTAKE!!! to make a long story short. Melody ran off and disapeared in a Super Target. I tried to catch her, but I was pushing one of those extra large carts with the special extra seats. They are not very mobile. 25 minutes later and a lot of stress and tears she was found by a Target employee hiding in the Christmas trees. She was not upset, but laughed when she was found like it was the funnest game ever. after I finally got all of them safe and back in my car I sat in my seat and cried for about 15 minutes. I have never been so scared in my whole life. How do you make a 2 year old understand? The scariest thought I had today was that I am going to have 2 2 year olds next year!!!!!!!
November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
and she has no idea the grief she caused you...Hopefully she will not do that again.
I understand going to the store... it is always a big mistake with all of the kids. I always run in and get what I need any run out!!
It gets better I promise, just remember Peach Days-I know how you feel!!
I think that everyone has had their child lost atleast once. she will understand soon. I am sorry that I caused you this grief because I didn't watch your kids that day.
Caleb did that to me once. It was so scary! Call me if you need someone to watch your kids so you can run to the store, I know how that feels.
Lori
Post a Comment