Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 19, 2007

the Three Babies and Me

Well, Today I am going to try and start this blogging stuff. I am pretty excited actually. My kids are all asleep (yipeee!!) if only for a few minutes and I am trying to read all of my email and get a little work done in the breif time I have available.
Today was a day just like most other days. When you are at home with kids days tend to blend together. Melody got up way too early and was more noisy than I would have liked and woke up her brother and sister. They are usually really good sleepers. I am actually pretty lucky cause all of my kids are usually really good sleepers. Mondays are always stressful because over the course of a weekend our house gets torn apart and I have to spend most of Monday cleaning and getting things back in order. This has all been difficult today because for some reason I am very tired today. I have been dragging all day. Tommy and Miranda are getting to be so fun. They are starting to really play together well. I hope they are always close. Melody is excited too cause they are a lot more fun for her too now.
Melody has been so good latley. We had a rough time there for about a year there. She has started talking a lot more and has started behaving and minding me so much more. She is so cute when she comes up to me and says " I Wub bu mama" They are so fun! We still are wrking on potty training, and that is not goingtoo well. I think I just am really bad at it. I am lucky if she will go once a day on the potty and every time I take her up to go it is kicking and screeming all the way. I figure that as long as she gets done before she starts Pre-School next fall we will be alright, but it would be so nice to only ahve to change 2 kids diapers instead of three. Oh Well. We still haven;t gotten rid of the bink yet either, I know that is because it doesn't really bother me. I usually only let ehr have it for naps, but sonmetimes I am not ver diligent in taking it away after she wakes up. I guess I have to work on that too.

Well I think I just heard someone wake up. I will blog more later.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Hooray!! I love to read these. Welcome to the blog world :)

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones