Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Well, I am sorry it has taken me so long to post again. This weekend took a lot out of me. I have been battling a UTI and not in much of a mood to be on the computer.
I hope everyones Thanksgiving was great! Ours was good. I successfully made stuffing and is was a hit. I think the Hansen family finally understands what I mean when i say that stovetop is sac-religious on Thnksgiving. it is fine for any old Tuesday meal, but for Thanksgiving I need the good stuff.
We had our celebration at my mother-in-laws church with all of Danny's aunts and uncles and cousins. There was about 70 people there and it was fun. Because Bonnie (Danny's Mom) had emergency knee surgury the Friday before, we ended up doing a lot of the work, but it turned out nice. Even Danny's cousin, Richard, who ran away from home 10 years ago came. It was the first time anyone in the family had seen him since. It was special to see how emotional everyone got at seeing him again.

We took the kids to see Bee Movie on Friday and that was a joke. Melody was actually pretty good, but Tommy just wanted to run around the whole time, so I am going to have to see it again when it comes out on vidioe to see what I missed.

I am so thankful for my family. My kids and my husband. Also our parents and brothers and sisters, aunts and Uncles and nieces and nephews. It is such a blessing to have such a big family. Sometimes it can be difficult to balance both sides of the family and to try to keep everyone happy it is well worth it.

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones