Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 2, 2010

New cars are fun

As many of you know we had to total our van due to the accident I was in about a week and half ago. I was all stressed out wondering what we were going to do about another vehicle, but my cute hubby took the matter in to his own hands and found us the perfect new van at the perfect price. We were really happy with our old van and liked almost everything about it so he looked for one like it. He found the exact same model and make but a year newer and with a whole bunch more features. Now I have my van back with more improvements including the color, I always disliked the gold color before. We went and test drove it and get it for about $3,000 less than what was left on our old loan. now our payments are significantly lower and I am significantly happy to have it all taken care of. I know that Heavenly Father blessed us to find this van and to cut out some of my stress that is not good for me or our baby. I love my husband and I am thankful for him and his hard work. What a good way to start the new year, now we have to get this baby to turn and have her here and the new year will have officially started for me. Happy New Year and New Decade everyone!

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones