Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 9, 2009

Big Snow Fun!






I don't think anyone was as excited about all of this snow more than my kids were. I just don't know how anyone could enjoy rolling in it so much:) They went out and were out for about 2 hours yesterday. We had snow pants, coats, mittens, boots and hats all over the place after they were done, but it was worth it to see how happy and excited they were. Isn't it wonderful how simple kids lives are? I was all stressed about having to drive Melody to and from school in the storm and I was not very thrilled about having to walk outside in it either. All I need is to slip and fall on my rear being 8 months pregnant. (which is exactly something that would happen to me, Pam and Grace do not belong in the same phrase unless you are saying that I have none)



After seeing how happy my kids were I forgot some of my stressing and fretting and just enjoyed the moment watching them have fun.



1 comment:

Cathy said...

They do look like they are enjoying themselves. I wasn't too happy about the snow either - it took me 2 hours to get to work in the morning and all I wanted to do last night was sit in front of the fireplace and warm my toes. I guess I'll have to rethink the whole snow issue.
Love you all,
Mom (Grandma)

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones