Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 10, 2009

Giving Thanks

I am very tired, but I can not go on not posting and writing a snipit about how very thankful I am to my family and friends to all of their love and support. I know I am not the easiest person to be around when I am not feeling 100% and that is pretty much all of the time when I am pregnant, but I still have been so blessed to have people put up with me. I know I am so loved by my hubby, kids, sisters, parents, friends and neighbors and extended family. Kelli puts up with me quite frequently and helps me with my sanity and my mental well being along with helping me with my crazy kidlets. She reminds my kids daily to take care of their mom and to be good for their mom. Danny comes home almost every day and takes our kids downstairs and gives me a little break that I need by that point of my day so very much. My kids give me dinosaur hugs and kisses and tell me all the time that they love me. My mom is worried about me and is always interested in my doctors appointments and how I am doing. It is hard to express all of my appreciation to everyone that does so much for me and my family, but know that I notice and that I really truly do appreciate you and I know that I would not be sane and tolerable without you.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You know that I love you!

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones