Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 16, 2009

First Halloween Events of the year

Last night was our ward Halloween party and it was our first chance to get all dressed up in our costumes. I love Halloween and this year my kids are really in to it too wich just makes it even more fun. Kelli and I have been planning on making Tommy a Wearwolf for about a year now and I have to say I outdid myself on his costume. He won Best Home Made Costume out of the whole ward and I couldn't be more proud! Here are a few pics of the costumes:)




1 comment:

Hollie said...

WOW! I'm impressed! You are right, give you $20 and you can make a great costume :)

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones