
So as many of you know we have been waiting anxiously for Melody's Pre-School to start. I have been counting down the days until today. I got the kids up early and we had a tubby and got all ready then I took them to get a fun breakfast at McDonald's. We got to Melody's school a few minutes early, just enough time to take some pictures. Then we signed her in and took her inside and took a couple more pictures. She was so excited that she didn't even say goodbye when i was leaving. She was preoccupied with washing her hands and getting the one-on-one attention that I knew she needed. We left and got the twins in the car and made it out of the parking lot before the tears came. I think I only cried for a few blocks before I pulled it together.

I am so proud for her. She is such a bright, funny, silly, happy, beautiful kid. I hope she makes lots of friends, listens to her teachers, and has a blast.



















No comments:
Post a Comment