So we went on Sunday to have family pics done with the Hoesch Family at Gardner Village. The group ones so far aren't my favorites mostly because I am in them:) but those of my kids individualy are adorable.
What? Pam blogged? Miracle of Miracles!! I really love the pictures of your kids so far, they are cute!! How come your main family picture is the one with your face hidden?
Pam it's me Stacey(Bert)Patti's friend! I look at your blog all the time but have never left a comment, but I wanted to make sure I left one to tell you your kids are ADORABLE!! They are so cute! And the professional pics turned out awesome!!
I am a mom of four kids; Melody is 5 and the twins, Tommy and Randi are 3. We just welcomed a new little girl in January, her name is Maddalyn. I am a stay at home mom and I love it. Life is good. My husband, Danny, works for WISE and is a great and fun dad. He loves guitars and computers.
3 comments:
What? Pam blogged? Miracle of Miracles!! I really love the pictures of your kids so far, they are cute!! How come your main family picture is the one with your face hidden?
Pam it's me Stacey(Bert)Patti's friend! I look at your blog all the time but have never left a comment, but I wanted to make sure I left one to tell you your kids are ADORABLE!! They are so cute! And the professional pics turned out awesome!!
I put the one with my face hidden because my kids looked cuter in it and they are most important
Post a Comment