Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 25, 2008

Big kid Beds

So the twins are now officially becoming big kids :(

They figured out how to climb out of their cribs a few weeks ago and it became far too dangerous to keep them in the cribs. Melody figured out how to climb out of her bed at age 10 months old. We foolishly tried to keep her in her crib for longer. I believe that it took the twins longer to try and break out since they had each other for company. A week ago I took the cribs apart and moved them down to the storage space under our house. Then I moved the toddler beds in and re-arranged all of the furniture. It was hard work, but it proved to be worth it because they are totally stoked to go to bed in their big kid beddies. They are so freakin' cute! It is a bitter sweet thing having them get bigger. On one hand they are so much easier to take care of now that they are a little bit independent, aside from the tantrums, but they are not my babies anymore. I don't know if we are done having kids or not, but it is a very real possibility and having them move passed the baby stages is hard on mom.


It seems like yesterday they were teeny tiny babies in the same cradle.






And now they are so BIG!!!



1 comment:

Kelli said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! They have grown too fast! I love when they say aunt kels though!

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones