October 23, 2008
Girls Night Out
So I love my ward so much! a lot of the ladies in my ward are in my same type of situation in thier lives, home all day long with a bunch of cute kids. We all love our kids very much, but about once a month we all get tired of the monotony of life and we meet at aroud 9 pm at Villiage Inn for a girls night out. The funniest part of our girls night out is that we all just end up talking about our kids anyway. I guess it is just noce to talk to people who have a lot in common with you. We went on one of these girls night out last night and after I sat and chatted with one of my firnds for way past midnight in her driveway. We atalked about our children's personalities and thier struggles. We talked about husbands and homes and we just vented a bit. It was so nice to have that friend to talk to. I am just so very greatful for our ward. Since the moment we moved in the whole ward has been wonderful. We prayed really hard after finding out that we were going to be having twins and buying a home that we would move in to a ward that would be best for our family. I have no doubt that we got what we prayed for. It is just nice to have friends living so close. Our kids play together and we moms all get a long. It is nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment