So it has been a month since I have posted. May just got away from me.
The other day we were in the car picking up Kelli and MaKayla so we could go and play. I grabbed MaKayla's Car seat out of the car port and MaKayla got in. After we had her buckled in a spider crawled off her seat and over on to Melody. Melody was not perterbed about the spider, but MaKayla started screaming like crazy. She said "There is a SPIDER and it's on MELODY!!!!" After that Melody was not calm any more. Kelli quickly swatted it to the floor and stomped on it and MaKayla was sattisfied, but now every time we get in to the car Melody screams "Spider Mama Get it!!" I don't really think she understands what it means that the spider is dead and gone and that she doesn't have to be scarred any more. It's actually pretty funny. After I tell her it's dead she screams "mama the spider is dead" I think she wants to be like her big cousin so much. It is really very cute.
June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment