Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 4, 2008

Danny is now a big 30 years old!!!

Danny had his 30Th birthday this week. It is so weird to think that he is 30 and I only have a little less than a year and half before I am 30 too. I still feel young and cool, but sometimes I am reminded of how old I am getting. The young woman in our ward who babysit for us are all in high school and I talk with than like we are Friends, but sometimes they remind me of how old I am by calling me Sister Hansen instead of Pam or stuff like that. I am glad they respect me but come on I am cool and not yet out of it.
I joked with Danny and told him I couldn't believe I was married to such an old man. He of course took turning 30 much better than I probably will. I guess we will see if 40 goes over so well in ten years.

The other night Melody was in bed and I was working downstairs while Danny was playing guitar. Melody started screaming and Danny ran upstairs to see what was wrong. Apparently she had seen a flower up on one of her shelves and she told Danny "I can't sleep because I need a flower in my hair" Danny got it down for her and she put it in her hair and rolled over and went back to sleep. We laughed for a good long while over that one. Kids are so funny.

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones