Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 9, 2007

If any of you are curiouse as to why I have not followed through with the tag buisness it is because I barley have time to write about things that are on my mind and thinking up 6 things about myself seems to be a lot of work. Also I am a little miffed that the only comments I have gotten reciently have been tags. Lame! Please only comment on my blog if you have an actual comment. I get enough junk mail in my email.

2 comments:

Patti :) said...

Sorry Ornery!! All you had to do was tell us 6 things about yourself, we won't use the "three letter" word around you again!!

PS we loved the video :)

Cathy said...

Pammy,
I love all of your stories, this is the first time I had a chance to read your blog and I loved it. The pictures are awesome and your Temple Square story was wonderful. You are such a great mom and you really do have your hands full. Try to enjoy it - they won't be little forever...in fact they grow up very fast!
Love you,
Mom

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones