December 24, 2007
Christmas Eve and all is well. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year. I am so excited for spending time with my family. It is such a blessing to have so much family so close. I don't know what I would do without my mom and sisters, they truely are my lifeline. I am also thankful for my wonderful husband. I know that I do not tell him often enough how thankful I am for him. He is so attentive to me and my needs, he always changes diapers and helps get kids fed, brush teeth, put in bed, dressed, bathed etc... He loves me and our children so much and we love him. I am also so greatful for my beautiful babies. They are all so different and so wonderful. They keep me amazed everyday with thier new words, phrases, silly things they do and they indivisuality. It truely is the greatest thing I could ever do in this life. Because I love my kids so much it gives me just the slightest glimps in to how very difficult it was for Heavenly father to allow his beloved son to leave him and come down to earth to suffer bleed and die. He only allowed it because he loves each one of us so very much. I am so thankful that the Christ child was born, but even more I am so thankful that he died for me. It is because of that sacrifice that I am going to be able to be with my family forver. I am amazed. I know without a doubt that he lives, I feel it within every bit of my soul. I know that he loves me. Isn't the gospel wonderful? I hope that we can all take a moment in the hustle and bustle of the season to ponder his great love and sacrifice for each of us, for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
Dearest Pam,
We love you too and are grateful for this holiday season and the time we share together. Thank you for posting your beautiful testimony. We are truly blessed!
Love,
Mom
Pam I am ready for an update on your life!
Post a Comment