Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 19, 2010

Big Five Year Old


On March 17th my Melody turned 5 years old!! I can hardly believe it even if so much has happened in our lives since she was born.

She got a new Barbie horse, mini Tiana doll, swimming goggles, Ponyo movie, some clothes and shoes and a swimming pool for our yard. She is spoiled;)
We went to the zoo with Kayla and aunt Kells and out to dinner just Melody, mom, dad and Maddie. I think she had a good time.
I love her so much! She really is the Melody of my life!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

She is such an adorable little girl.

Ethel Carola Aredes said...

que hermosa hija que tienes muchas felicidades

Ethel Carola Aredes said...

hola pame me encato tu nuevo fondo del blog esta muy bello felicidades

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones