Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 24, 2009

The Horrible Flu/ Melody's Birthday (a week late)

So I was planning on blogging about a week ago because Melody turned 4, but I came down with a horrible flu bug and was bedridden until today. I still have a slight cough, but compared to the mack truck of sickness that hit me this is very manageable. Luckily my kids have only had slight fevers and runny noses so far. I am holding my breath that it doesn't become more.

So about Melody's birthday. I saw that Kell posted a bunch of pics from her party on the 14th. We had both families celebrate together, and for the first time in our marriage there was no drama there. I made a princess three tiered birthday cake and after cake and presents we all went over to the local rec center pool for some swimming fun. She had a blast! She got a pair of really cool white and pink cowgirl boots from her grandma and grandpa Hoesch and a new big girl bike from her grandma and grandpa Hansen. Spoiled. We got her mostly clothes and that's what everyone else got her too, because she has been growing so fast. It is hard to believe that my little lucky St. Patty's Day charm is already 4 years old. She is such a wonderful part of our family. She is a great big sissy and a big helper, most of the time. She is stubborn and does things the way that she wants to do them, but she is such a tenderhearted loving little girl. I love you Melody Rae!

I will post the movie of her blowing out her candles later on.

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones