January 4, 2009
The end of a very LONG Week
This passed Monday we got word that Danny's grandpa passed away. It was sort of expected because he was diagnosed two weeks before with Gallbladder cancer. But the doctors had given him 3-6 months to live not two weeks. So because of that we had a viewing in Ogden on Thursday and the Funeral in Ogden on Friday and then the burial in Aurora Utah which is located near Scipio. It was a lot of driving. We also had Brenden's birthday on Wednesday and we went snowmobiling and sledding with grandma and grandpa Hoesch on Saturday. Friday night Miranda started throwing up at about 3:00 am and has just started feeling better today. She and Danny did not go snowmobiling with us. I have been meaning to post all about Christmas, but this week just didn't allow the time. I hope I will be able to do it this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment