Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 19, 2008

Fires

So Danny decided this week that we needed to get our fireplace working for the cold weekend to come. Unfortunatly we found that we have a problem with a down draft and after two nights of trying we now have a house that smells like a campfire. It would have been worth it if we had gotten it to work right but we did not have much luck there. I did get some good pics of Danny with the fire. It does look nice. We have a whole pile of wood outside that a neighbor gave to us so I think that Danny is going to try to fiddle with the chimeney to see if he can fix it.... I guess our house is going to smell like a campfire for a little while longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks so warm and cozy with the fire going :) Sadly, I can vouch for the campfire smell from when we had our girls night out :)

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones