November 9, 2008
Sundays
Sundays are the strangest day of the week for us. Church starts at 9 a.m. so we have to be up by 7 a.m. in order to get everyone ready on time. My kids are not used to getting up before 9 so it is always a pleasure dealing with tired fits as we are wrestling them in to their dress clothes for church. Sacrament meeting is always an ordeal, although i know it is where we need to be, it is always difficult. We are working on being reverent at least through the Sacrament. Melody is doing so much better. the twins are two and they know it. Miranda actually made it up to the stand today before I could catch her. (sigh) My kids love Primary and Danny usually takes care of any diaper changes and potty breaks during that portion of the meetings. I teach the Sunbeams or 3 and 4 year old. I have 9 kids in my class. So after wresting and dealing with my own children I get to go and do the same with everyone Else's. I have been promised that I will no longer be the Sunbeam teacher as of January because my big girl, Melody, will be coming in to Primary. They brought the nursery big kids (all ten of them) in to sing with the JR primary today and Melody lead the way with her arms folded and being as reverent as could be. I teared up immediately. That is until she sat right in front of me and noticed me there. She spent the rest of the time trying to lay her head on my lap and being silly. To say the least when I get home I am TIRED. We try to get everyone to take naps, but Melody doesn't really take naps anymore and does not usually go for it. Then we go and visit grandmas. as long as we are the only visitors that is usually a very enjoyable experience. All too soon it is time to go home and get in jammies, brush teeth, sing songs, say prayers and then BED:) Then Danny and I usually stay up way too late playing computer and watching the food Network. It is pretty much the same every week. What a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment