Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 20, 2008

The Twins 2nd Birthday




Today is Miranda and Tommy's second birthday and I can hardly believe it. It is so strange that they are so big now. The past two years have been the hardest, but most rewarding years of my life. When I found out that I was going to be having twins I was scared to death. So many people tell me how they have always dreamed of having twins, but I would guess that when faced with it, they would be just as overwhelmed as I was. It is such a blessing to be a mom and to be able to watch these little angels grow. They are truely amazing! Tommy is so funny and such a joy to have in our family. And Miranda is such a cuddle bug, she is so sweet and sensitive. (I wonder where she gets that?) All three of my kids are so unique and special. I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything in the world. It has always been the thing that I wanted most in my life.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute..i lovelly...kisses

Anonymous said...

Bracken, fracken, lacken, dacken
Bridger, lidger, didger, refrigerator
and Brendan!

The b boys. Achtung Blonde babies!!!

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones