Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 19, 2008

Summer Fun!

We have been spending as much time as possible out doors. It is so much fun having my kids all be big enough to play together and have fun. MaKayla has been coming over a lot now that she is out of school and has been running through the sprinklers and swimming in our pool out back. Now that we have our yard mostly fenced in it is so nice to go out there and have complete privacy.

I have also been on a reading binge. I have been reading 400 page books in a day. That may not seem like too big a deal except that I have NEVER been a big reader. I have read about 30 or so books since January. I am a totally different person. I think I have become more like my mom. I guess that is not a bad thing. My sisters are just thrilled that I have joined the club.

We have been doing major home improvements this year. We got our new fence, a new dishwasher, and a new water heater. Every penny we make goes to our house. It is fun and frustraiting at the same time. I am craving a vacation like crazy, but it is looking like I am going to need to wait another couple of years before that is possible. BUMMER. I love our home, but I miss travel.

We are hopnig that Danny will be getting a promotion in a couple of weeks at work. If that happens he may have to work a few longer days, but at least we will have the funds to do more to our house and for our kids. He has worked very hard for this and he really deserves it to hopefully it happens.

No comments:

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones