
Well we had a great weekend.
The kids got spoiled silly by thier grandma's yesterday. We got to have two easter egg hunts and we even had good weather. I am so glad that Easter isn't this early very often. We don't even have any Tulips yet, but mine are close.
My kids got all dolled up in thier dresses and vests and we even got to sacrament early. Tjey look so dang cute. I sure think they are the cutest kids in the world, but I am sure that is a byassed opinion.
I taught my subeams today and because of visiters I had 10 kids today. It was a handful. I think our lesson went really well as I tried to convey to them the message of the true meaning of Easter. I am so greatful for the sacrafice that the Savior went through for me and all of us. I know that he lives. HE LIVES!!!! Isn't is amazing and wonderful? Because of him we will all live again after death. I know that my loved ones who have passed away will live again. Isn't that amazing? What amazes me most is that so many people don't know. How greatful I am to not only know but to have a personal realtionship with him as my older brother, Lord and Savior. At so many times in my life I have felt him with me taking me by the hand and showing me the way. I am so far from perfect, but I know that he loves me and that he will always love me. To have suffered for all of the stupid and careless things I have done and to still love me is so sweet. So to all of my friends and loved ones that will read this I say Happy Easter! Because after three days he was risen so will you and I. It is up to us to take advantage completly of his sacrafice by being obedient and faithful and then not only will we live we will live together as an eternal family. I was thinking last night after we had read our scriptures and gone to bed how so many people say that there is nothing we can do to gain eternal glory and that service and obedience are not required of us, but I think it is not so much us earning or gaining it it's more like as infants it is ours in our purity and as we grow and sin we lose it. We are mearly trying to re-gain or maintain it. Anyway I know this is pretty deep, but for such an improtant occation I think I can be deep for a bit. I know the gospel is true. And I say all of these things in the Name of my redeemeer and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.



















1 comment:
your kids are beautiful
Post a Comment