Melody

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tommy and Miranda

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Maddie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 24, 2008

The Harry Potter train (a little late)

So I got the first four Harry Potter books from Patti for Christmas and I have finished them, so I had to go and buy myself the 5th this week. So far I am enjoying it. It is nice to see, finally, what everyone was so pumped about a few years ago. Better late than never right? I have never been a big reader, but now I guess I am catching up for lost time cause I am always reading these days.

I think I am getting pretty good at writing and updating my blog at least once a week.

Here is my kid update for the week:
The twins had their 18 month doctors appointment and all is well with them. The doctor did decide, with a little persuasion from me, that Tommy probably has a touch of Asthma and gave him an RX for an inhaler whenever he starts wheezing a bit. It seems to be helping. Miranda is healthy as a horsey and weighs in at a whopping 24 lbs. Tommy is only at 22 now, but he is growing at his own pace and at least reads in on the growth charts now. I think Miranda is going to take after her sissy and shoot up really fast and be a tall toddler. I was once tall too for my age, but I stopped growing when I hit 6th or 7th grades and everyone else kept going and passed me up. Personally I am happy they are tall and healthy.

The twins have already started teasing one another. Tommy takes things from Randi and runs away laughing as she cries and she wrestles him to the ground and lays on top of him laughing as he screams. They are hitting and scratching each other a lot lately too. It is so hard to teach and punish an 18 month old because they just don't really get it. They also have more fun together now as long as they are being nice to each other.

Melody is talking up a storm and is constantly asking if we can go and play with either Kayla or Chloe, her cousins. luckily we do see Kayla quite often. It is nice having them live so close. I with Patti lived a little closer too. I miss seeing her every day.

Danny is working hard and getting recognized at work for his efforts. They have been talking about hiring someone new for his current position and giving him a promotion to a new position and a raise, which will be very nice. It is so nice having a house and the ability to have me stay home, but I sure hate being poor. It would be nice to have a little bit of cushion. It also feels good that he feels good about what he is doing and is happy doing it. I am so proud of him.

Well that is the weekly synopsis of the Hansen clan. Hopefullythere will be more interesting stuff next time.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love that my babies are growing and healthy - of course it seems like time just flies and before you know it they will be heading off to school. Enjoy every moment.
Love you tons,
Mom

Dance

Pam's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones