Hooray it was laundry day and now it is over! It's not that I hate doing laundry it is just so time consuming and Little "Helpers" make it very difficult. there is a never endidng stream of laundry going in to my laundry room and a less constant stream of clean clothes coming out, so as you can imagine it piles up, literally.
On top of having to do the joyouse job of Laundry my twins are teething with thier Eye Teeth and have had upset tummys all day today so I have probably changed about 12 or so dirty diapers today. these are thier last teeth as babies so as soon as they are done we won't have to worry about teething for a few more years. Melody teethed early too.
I know I have been tagged, but I am just not in the mood to think up enough things to write about myself so it will have to wait for another day.
December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comment:
Tag you are it-go to my blog to find out the details :)
Post a Comment